Fountaine Pajot Lavezzi 40 located in the Caribbean (Panama)
An outstanding opportunity to easily transition to full-time cruising
UK flagged, VAT paid.
The Lavezzi 40 is one of the best sailing cats in its class and among the best that Fountaine Pajot has created. This clean, well-maintained example is the veteran of a recent complete circumnavigation, and is set up and equipped to go around again. Currently located at the Caribbean end of the Panama Canal, this vessel is ready to take you through on a dream journey to the Pacific, or for a clockwise tour of the islands and coasts of the Caribbean.
With 4 cabins and two heads, this Lavezzi is perfect for a couple with occasional guests, or for a small family. The boat is currently set up with 3 sleeping cabins and one workshop/storage room.
This boat has been operated for a decade by very experienced sailors who put great thought into every improvement made, and there are many. She is very well-equipped; absolutely ready to provision, fill with fuel, and shove off. Bring your clothes and go! There are spares aboard for every conceivable situation, including spares for the spares. See the pictures for an idea of the extent of her inventory
Highlights of the equipment list include:
- A suite of 4 brand new, never-flown sails including square-top main, genoa, asymmetrical spinnaker in sock and gennaker on a furler.
- She has a brand new complete cockpit enclosure with windows or screens to keep you comfortable in all conditions.
- New heavy-duty stack pack makes handling the mainsail a breeze.
- A large bank of solar and AGM batteries, as well as Air Breeze generator with Silent Wind carbon blades keep you energy independent.
- A high-capacity Cruise RO watermaker means you never have to return to the dock for freshwater.
- 10-foot AB dinghy with electric start 4-stroke Tohatsu outboard gets you to shore comfortably.
- 100 meters of 10mm chain and a huge Delta anchor allow you to sleep soundly, and a powerful Lofrans Tigres windlass brings it all back in.
Photos from around the world are prior to changing the canvas color to tan.
Pack a bag of clothes and go!