Seawind 1160 Lt – “Seven Day Weekend”
October 19, 2016 at 7:41 pm
She is a brand-new Seawind 1160 Lite and the only one available for charter on the entire East Coast of the US or Bahamas.
- 3 Cabins (2 queen beds, 1 full bed)
- 2 Heads (Main with walk-in shower and electric flush toilet, second en-suite with shower and marine toilet)
- Saloon accommodates up to 8 at the table; can also be converted into a day bed or space for two additional guests.
- Galley-down with plenty of ventilation. Separate fridge and double-freezer. 3 burner cooktop and oven, double basin sink with pressurized hot and cold water.
- Propane grill in the aft cockpit
- Beverage refrigerator in the main saloon for quick access to drinks and snacks while underway.
- Fully cushioned seating directly behind the trampolines for relaxing while underway or enjoying sundowners.
- Blackout/insect screens on all hatches
- Self-tacking jib, makes for easy single or short-handed sailing
- Power winch to help raise the mainsail
- Three-way door between cockpit and saloon for protected space when the weather is bad or the ultimate in open-air entertainment.
- Twin outboards provide plenty of power for motoring and maneuvering, but tilt up when sailing to reduce drag and improve performance.
- Fitted with the latest navigation electronics from B&G including ForwardScan™. Navigate skinny waters comfortably with the shallow draft and knowledge of what lies ahead of you beneath the waves.
- Length Overall: 38’
- Length Waterline: 37’
- Beam: 21’ 4”
- Draft: 3’ 1”
- Propulsion: 2 x 25 hp Outboards
- Fuel: 52 Gal
- Fresh Water: 185 Gal
Chesapeake Bay Pricing Guide